- Chief Medical Technologist
- REGISTERED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- DRUG TEST ANALYST
- LAB ASSISTANT
- REGISTERED RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST
- I.T. SPECIALIST
CHIEF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- At least 4 yrs. relevant experience
- Previous work in Free-standing Tertiary Lab is an advantage
- Can be delegated lab related decision making matters
- Can work under pressure
- Implement quality control procedures
- Supervise medical technologist
REGISTERED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- With at least 6 months to 1 year relevant experience
- HIV or Drug Testing Proficiency is an advantage
- Responsible for Analytic and Post Analytic Laboratory process in accordance with Section’s Work Instructions and Guidelines.
DRUG TEST ANALYST
- Registered Medical Technologist / Licensed Pharmacist with Drug Test Analyst Certification
- With training in screening test procedures for dangerous drugs
- IDTOMIS knowledge, NEQAS knowledge
- Performs all required laboratory works in a Drug Screening Lab
- Laboratory documentations and reports
- Graduate of BS Medical Technology, license is not required but must have updated Phlebotomy Training Certificate; with or without experience.
- BS Nurse with updated IV and Phlebotomy Training Certificate; with at least 6 months training/working experience as Phlebotomist.
- Graduate of any medical related course with IV insertion or Phlebotomy Training Certificate.
- Responsible proper patient’s identification, test requests verification, proper blood collection, labeling, handling and transporting of specimen to the laboratory processing area.
- Graduate of any medical related course
- With knowledge of basic Microsoft office application, laboratory system (CIS, LIS), basic laboratory set-up and with good interpersonal skills
- Responsible for receiving, labeling and sample prep prior to Analytical processes
in accordance with Section’s Work Instructions and Guidelines
REGISTERED RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST
- With at least 6 months to 1 year relevant experience
- Willing to be trained with ECG and Ultrasound
- To perform X-RAY and other imaging procedures
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Manage SQL Server databases (Configuration and Maintenance).
- Administer and maintain company website.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or something that is related to technology.
- Preferably with minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience.
- Knowledgeable in Windows and SQL Servers.
- Knowledgeable in WordPress and other front-end technologies.
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure and hardware.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Last updated February 22, 2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site [or our mobile application,] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site [and our mobile application], such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site [and our mobile application].
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
The Site [and our mobile application] may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.]
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
Create and manage your account.
Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
Email you regarding your account or order.
Enable user-to-user communications.
Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s.
Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
Perform other business activities as needed.
Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
Process payments and refunds.
Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application].
Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
Respond to product and customer service requests.
Send you a newsletter.
Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application].
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site [and our mobile application], those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site [or our mobile application]. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site [and our mobile application] and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
[Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site [or our mobile application] through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.]
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
Logging into your account settings and updating your account
Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site [or our mobile application].
Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
257 A. Bonifacio Ave. cor. Pag-Asa St.
Brgy. San Jose, Quezon City 1115
Landline : (+632) 8-3641712
Mobile: (+63) 956-6574446 (Globe) (+63) 923-2306471 (Sun)